[NTLK] Apps you regsitered years ago...and forgot reg code

From: Blake Patterson (blakespot_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 08:40:46 PDT

I was wondering what kind of hope there is for someone
who registered a few Newton apps years ago, left the
scene, and now is back? As an example, I registered
NewtHack by Chris Dopp (a nice game!) in 1997 maybe.
I can't find the reg and can't find a productive place
to ask if they still have a record of my 7 year old
payment on file so I can get the reg code again - that
sounds crazy once you see it typed out.

This must happen all the time. Is the standard course
to just pay again?

bp