[NTLK] another question, this time..serial connections

From: Russell,Allen (Allen.Russell_at_boc.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 16:33:22 PDT

Patrick,
Nice idea. One way to try it is to email it to yourself. That'll put it in
the inbox. The inbox lets you send it back out. If it works, this is a way
around the bootstrap problem.

Allen

----------------------------

>From: "Coleff, Patrick" <patrick.coleff_at_thomson.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] another question, this time..serial connections
>Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:25:49 -0500
>As I mentioned in my last post, I am trying to transfer files to my MP2000
>from my MP120. This has gone along swimmingly, until I tried to install
NIE.
>Since the MP120 is not compatible, it's not even letting me bring the PKG
>in. I was wondering if there was a workaround for this? I was thinking, if
>there was a way for me to import the pkg (via serial) into the inbox,
>instead of installing it, that would be awesome. But I can't find any info
>on doing such.. help?
>thanks
>Patrick

* Allen.Russell_at_BOC.com

/// BOC

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the BOC Group plc or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked by anti-virus software for the presence of computer viruses. However, the BOC Group plc or any of its affiliates accepts no responsibility for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments.