Re: [NTLK] web browser (Modified by Jeremy Wood)

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 22:58:15 PDT

Courier works with quite a number of sites, Google for example. I
think that it is the fastest and leanest of browsers, It is text only
but can download pkgs.
Another good browser is NewtsCape, excellent but a bit slow. I does
allow you to view images, the 2000 is somewhat limited in system memory
(heap) so large sites may be a problem

Woody