[NTLK] web browser (Modified by Jeremy Wood)

From: Jeremy Wood (jer_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 21:17:49 PDT

I only recently became aware of Courier as a newton browser. I
currently have NetHopper that came w/ my 2000.

What is the current state of the art in newton web browsing?

I was unable to get any feeling for Courier's strengths compared to
NetHopper (which seems only marginally useful, due to the number of
sites that don't work at all (virtual host issues (I know that a patch
exists for this, just haven't applied it)) and the number of sites that
simply won't render (MIME type issues, etc.)

Not to mention all of the layout and format issues.

Jeremy