Re: [NTLK] OT Please run your virus scanners

From: Sasa (sasa.radojcic_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 14:45:07 PDT

Op 10 okt 2004 om 23:36 heeft Edmund Blackadder het volgende geschreven:

> It is like saying "The Ferraris have fewer engine failures cause they
> are not produced in mass numbers, when the Ferraris will be produced in
> mass numbers, they will have a engine failure similar to KIA". :-)

This I do not understand: your whole post is about why a Ferrari-engine
is so much better, yet at the end you do support the fact that once the
Ferrari-engine is as common as a KIA it will be as bad. Or is it my
understanding of the english language that I misunderstand this quote?

Sascha