Re: [NTLK] Please run your virus scanners

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 14:18:58 PDT

On 10-okt-04, at 22:55, James Nichols wrote:
> You forget that users can change the timing of / disable the automatic
> software update check
>> On Oct 10, 2004, at 3:13 PM, Robert Benschop wrote:
>> Don't worry about Mac users, all OS X versions have Software Update
>> activated to run once a week by default

As you can see above I only wrote 'by default', any OS that leaves the
choices to the user (and I think it should) will automatically leave it
up to the user to screw up the system, but again, it's up to the user
to turn off the default setting.
I would hate a car that I can't drive into a wall I I wanted to.

But my last posting was actually meant to end the thread, seems I
wasn't very successful... ;-)

Robert Benschop