[NTLK] 20MB cards postage from Russ

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 01:29:51 PDT

Hi all

Just to clarify on postage for the 20MB cards, if you're buying from me:

1 or 2 cards should cost the same, so go by the published postage costs
3 cards will work out like this:

United Kingdom:

GB 1.25 (no insurance, your risk)
GB 2.75 (insured)

Europe:

GB 3.50 (no insurance, your risk)
GB 4.50 (insured)

World:

GB 5.50 (insured).

Also, can I ask Newtontalkers to please order directly from *either* Frank
*or* myself, not both of us. All this means is we have to keep mailing each
other to decide who sends to who. General rule is: anyone in the UK - me,
anyone in Germany - Frank. Anywhere else, the choice is yours, just don't
mail both of us.

Thanks!

Russ