Re: [NTLK] installing ncu with winxp sp2 not possible

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 12:39:36 PDT

Sacha,

You may want to try slow down first (generall two instances for faster CPUs).
Other than that yoiu might want to check that no other devices or app
is using your COM Ports. Generally if you have a Palm OS PDA or Pocket
PC they may hijack the COM Port so that would entail youi disabling
those apps first...
HTH

--
God bless,