Re: [NTLK] installing ncu with winxp sp2 not possible

From: sacha_at_my-home.li
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 12:32:20 PDT

Thanks Victor

I'd worked. I was a bit surprised, since I insatlled XP the other day (I bought a new one since my 2 years old
notebook died on my) but NCU is starting up.

Now my next problem: No connection with my Newton trough COM1.
What I did so far:

1. Check cables
2. Added the the TSIVID.386 entry to my system.ini and rebooted
3. Changed the COM Port setting to as low as 9600 with FIFO activated and the T^X/RX settings to lowest

I have not used slowdown, but it is my understanding that it will help with large packages. Not if you're not able
to connect.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks
Sacha