Re: [NTLK] [OT] Mac or PC - Try it!

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 11:06:06 PDT

Andy, I think that's some of the best advice I've
heard about getting a new OS. (Wow, deja vu... I've
had this discussion before.) Remember that some
systems are highly customized, my Windows XP system is
set back to the "old style" of buttons, Mozilla is the
default browser, the sounds have been changed, etc...
A new system out of the box will likely not work like
mine does now.

My advice is to learn concepts about GUIs (what most
users want) and then Windows/Mac OS/X-Windows/etc...
all seem to be equal. I've said before, all computer
OSes are equally bad.

Puckdropper