Re: [NTLK] Mac or PC

From: I3enedek Gergely (i3enedek_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 17:01:08 PDT

Well im typing this on my iBook with a screen resolution of 1344x1008
with a 2 button mouse.
So maybe its just a lack of imagination on your part.

Personally I hate 2 button trackpads, they anoy the hell outta me,
probably because im ambidextrous.
But they dont anoy me nearly as much as those nipple mice, grrrr.

Ben