Re: [NTLK] Serial port no longer provided on new laptops ...

From: Gavin McKenzie (gavin.mckenzie_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 07:48:59 PDT

I'll be interested to hear if you get BT to work with your PC laptop.
I've only got it half working with my ThinkPad. I can send notes and
stuff from my Newt, but not vice-versa. And no degree of efforts have
allowed me to have my Newt establish a network connection through my
ThinkPad despite hours and hours of effort messing with all
combinations of BT Serial port configuration, Windows Internet
Connection Sharing, etc.

I'd really love to get it working.

Gavin.