Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable Batteries

From: James Wages (james_at_kiramek.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 19:57:40 PDT

On 10/7/04 9:23 AM, "Peter H. Coffin" <hellsop_at_ninehells.com> wrote:
> Radio Shack had the 4-cell charger with two cells included for $40. 4
> additional cells were $25, and I saw two-packs of additional cells for
> $15. When I was researching, I saw similar prices at CompUSA, and
> slightly lower ($2-3 per package) at Home Depot, but the selection was
> poor and they only had the 2-cell charger in stock.

Unless I being deceived, this EBAY auction appears to be the best deal:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64347&item=384400057
1&rd=1>

The BuyitNow price is $20, including charger, cigarette adapter for the car,
and four 2400mAh batteries! There are 7 available, according to the auction
description.

It is too good to be true? Seems suspiciously cheap to me, but maybe I'm
wrong.

--James Wages