[NTLK] Sweet Jesus! My Newton Found Its Way Home!

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 19:46:20 PDT

Just following Jon Glass' debacle with losing his Newton MP, I too lost
mine. Today, I got a voice message from a local coffee shop asking if I had
lost anything!
Lo and behold, I had left my fanny pack behind (some pun intended) in a rush
to get my 2 1/2 and 1 year old out of the vicinity as to not disturb the
local patrons with their crying during the first set of music. Not being
able to remember that I actually brought it in, sleep deprivation, I
couldn't remember where I last had it and gave it up for lost. The kicker is
that just moving from Oregon to Michigan, my drivers license, old business
cards and the splash screen on the MP all had old disconnected numbers. The
owner of the shop knew what my beloved green friend was and decided to try
the local listings, which we had just ordered a local phone line. And karma
has just restored my faith in it, again!

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100 (lost but found)/MP 2100 (Grateful
Dead)/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans