[NTLK] Update on eBay purchase

From: Kevin Bishop (kevinbishop_at_alamedanet.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 18:11:22 PDT

Just thought I'd follow up on the problem I was having buying a MP130
on eBay with the buyer who wouldn't accept credit cards on Paypal. We
finally hashed it out, and he accepted my credit card...

And the NEW Newton 130 showed up yesterday... and was absolutely
PERFECT... It had been sealed in the package for years and years... I
haven't seen a screen this bright in a LONG time.

Thanks for all the support guys... Looking forward to using this for a
LONG time...

Kevin