Re: [NTLK] I had a problem with the file transfer. Need ShowMate app

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 06:30:33 PDT

MKow1234_at_aol.com wrote:
> Thank you to Ashish Mishra and Sarofax, for making the fine software
> contribution to the Newton Worldwide Community! I'm happily reading through the
> program documentation and am preparing to upload the new software.
> I seem to have had a problem with the "unstuffing" procedure on my PC, and I
> did not get all of the files for the ShowMate app. Can somebody please send
> me the ShowMate app? Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Matt,

I believe the sources are in Mac NTK format anyways, which means you'll need a
Mac environment to use them, or convince someone to use the Mac NTK -> Win NTK
converter. Not that I've had good luck with that tool :(

If you only have a PC, I suggest you download a copy of BasiliskII and use the
MacOS 7.5.5 and NewtonDev disk images on UNNA:

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/development/NewtonDev