[NTLK] I had a problem with the file transfer. Need ShowMate app

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 05:14:05 PDT

Thank you to Ashish Mishra and Sarofax, for making the fine software
contribution to the Newton Worldwide Community! I'm happily reading through the
program documentation and am preparing to upload the new software.
I seem to have had a problem with the "unstuffing" procedure on my PC, and I
did not get all of the files for the ShowMate app. Can somebody please send
me the ShowMate app? Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Matt K.

PS I am sure we'll hear of more free software releases in the near future...
   ;O)