Re: [NTLK] Greetings

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 19:08:21 PDT

Three come to mind for me.
130 nice form factor and very capable. Unfortunately it cannot use
ethernet

2100 about 6 times faster more ram and flash memory, two pcmcia slots,
can use ethernet cards. does not have built in serial port so you need
a dongle or SER-001 to use keyboard, printer and to connect to desktop
computer. The 2000 has less system RAM unless upgraded

eMate 300, a laptop form, slower than the 2100 but very nice. It can
have serious problems with the lid spring, make sure it has been
repaired or do it yourself. Try to get Memory upgrade, but it is still
usable without it

I prefer all three. But of I could have only one and was in school or
did a lot of writing I would choose the emate, if not then it would be
the 2100

Woody