Re: [NTLK] [MP2100] MODEMtoMODEM communication problem

From: arfalas (arfalas_at_capovolto.org)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 09:40:52 PST

The day 27/nov/04, on 04:24, nelson wrote:

> Hi, didnt you make sure to turn off all data correction on your mac.
> The
> connection will not be complete unless data correction is off. This
> was one of
> the things that took me a while to figure out in order to get this set
> up to
> work.
> Bryan N.

Hello. Thank you for the answer. It does not wok. Maybe I have turned
the wrong
options off.By the way, (after configuration of the devices/softwares
)I follow this
procedure:

Open Kermit
Start the connection from Dock on the newton
Wrote ATA in kermit
wait
open NBU.

I've tried to open NBU before and after the:

CONNECTED XXXXX

string, but without results.

Can you be more specific with the term "data correction"?

Thanks