[NTLK] NPDS: Problem with serving pages.

From: Brian Fowler (bdf1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 07:40:44 PST

Thanks for the replies about setup, they have been helpful.

I'm using an Airport base station at home,and my iBook is connected
wirelessly. I have a Lucent WaveLan Silver Wireless card (with the
registered driver) for the Newt which houses the server, and that
connects to the internet, so I can read and send mail, and browse the
web.

My NPDS server works, I can connect to it through the local area
network. I'm using a Dyndns.org dynamic redirector to point to the
server, through port 8080. I have even mapped port 8080 to allow
access.

The problem is, the pages still time out when accessing from the
outside. I know the server is working, the hit counter is increasing,
even through the Tracker client. Should I go to a wired connection?

Any ideas would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Brian
NPDS:bdf.homedns.org:8080