Re: [NTLK] Wake Up Call?

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 07:39:53 PST

On Nov 22, 2004, at 10:07 AM, Sonny Hung wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:58:22 -0800, Dale Steele <dtsteele_at_mac.com>
> wrote:
>> My demo copy of Wake Up Call software will apparently expire soon and
>> I was wondering if anyone knows the status of this software now?
>
> Dale, Not sure personally if there is anything else I would recommend.
> The few times I did try to check other apps out I came back to this
> because of the record feature. I recorded my daughter saying, ' Wake
> Up Mommie!' to use to wake up my wife in the morning... she hates
> getting up if she can snooze till 12pm ....

I use the combination of Alarm Clock:
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/alarms-clocks-timers/
AlarmClock2.7 and VoiceAlarm:
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/alarms-clocks-timers/VoiceAlarm

Both are free, and VoiceAlarm allows you to record sounds and register
them as system sounds, which can then be used in AlarmClock.

- Dave