Re: [NTLK] Wireless PC Card-Which ones can you use to get on the internet with

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 07:16:17 PST

Gary Ebbott wrote:
> Hello, I am looking to get a wireless PC card to get on the internet with
> on my emate 300. Which ones are available and where can I get them from.Any
> info on this would be greatly appreciated.Thank You,Gary Ebbott Do I need
> to download drivers for the card?

For the eMate you need to make sure you get a 5V card, as the eMate will not
accept 3.3V PCMCIA cards.

For example, I just got a Microsoft MN-520 card because it works with the
Newton *and* it is 5V, so I can use it in both my 2100 and my eMate.

The complete list of working cards is available on the MoreWiFi page:

http://www.kallisys.com/newton/morewifi/