Re: [NTLK] NET Bible in Newton Book format

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 22:31:32 PST

On Nov 17, 2004, at 1:36 AM, Tony Kan wrote:

> I wonder if the developer could be persuaded to release the format
> specifications for a bible module in the Message?

I've already written him! Just yesterday, in fact. I didn't want to
post here until he replied (so saying he does) but now that someone
else has mentioned it, I figured I ought to say something, lest he get
inundated with people asking--it might have the opposite effect. ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland