Re: [NTLK] NET Bible in Newton Book format

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 22:19:56 PST

> A Newton Book.
>
> Well, if I am not mistaken, power trans' website hosts a free utility
> for making books from text files. OK to be honest I am not sure of the
> exact details, but it is free. In fact it comes bundled on the
> PowerTrans CD.
>
> Wow, it's late, better to get some sleep.

Yes you are correct. But it creates a PaperBack book, differnt than a
real "NewtonBook". The table of contents is not as flexable, it doesn't
hold your spot if you reset your newt, but it can create reable books
very quickly and with changeable fonts on the fly (but it does not allow
for bold...my only gripe there).

-Dan