Re: [NTLK] GPS Map Lite Map Packages

From: James Holy (jholy_at_pmd.cc)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 14:40:54 PST

Mike,

Yup, it's setup correctly with :GESTAUD and when clicked it opens a window
that shows the name of my map file just as the other built maps I've seen
do... and even the about box for the "Map Container" shows up correctly,
but it just doesn't show up in GPS Map Lite's list... Confusing...

JR

Michael Briley said at =D2Re: [NTLK] GPS Map Lite Map Packages=D3.
[2004/11/16 15:06]