[NTLK] nSync 0.3.2 released

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 19:44:08 PST

I'm happy to announce the release of the following....

nSync 0.3.2
This version adds some behind the scenes enhancements that allow
syncing of notes longer than 400 characters. This version should also
address the problem some users have been experiencing that causes
Address Book records modified on the Mac not to sync to the Newton
properly.

TextSync 0.3
This new version requires nSync 0.3.2 and enables transfer of text
files longer than 400 characters into the Newt. We are still limited by
the Newt's 8k maximum note size.

You can download both of these new goodies from this URL...

http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/hacks/newton/index.html

Nowhere Man
nowhereman77_at_mac.com
http://thenowhereman.com