Re: [NTLK] Improving the pen interface...

From: Scott C. Gregory (sgregory_at_middletech.com.au)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 00:18:11 PST

<gripe mode on>
Ok once again here comes another damn company spouting that "User-HAS-to
re-learn" is the way to do things. Why is it that with todays
technology that has the capability of walking all over our Little Green
Friends, companies still insist of this archaic system of pen entry. It
should always be a system learns your style, not the other way round.

I feel safe i knowing that my newt will be by my side for many more
years to come. I take great delight in being a show off at work with my
newt, entering complete rosters and notes in the time it takes all the
other techno geeks to scratch, scribble, hunt'n'peck just one days meeting.

Maybe if apple isn't going to revive the newt, it's time they started
licensing Rosetta as an addon package for Tablet PCs. Would be huge
$$$'s in that.

My message to these companies:

"There's the door - Use it! Don't let it hit you in the butt on the way
out!"
<gripe mode off>

Cheers

Scott