[NTLK] New Backlight

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 14:54:36 PST

Hi, I am curious and unsure of something. I bought a used Newton 2100 a
few months back and really really like it.

I don't know how bright a new backlight should be, mine appears I guess
half bright, hard to describe of course.

If I ever should need a new backlight, who should I turn to?

Does anyone remember that really nice photo of all the folks who
attended the Newton Developers Conference in Paris, the one in the
dark, they are all holding up their Newtons, and someone had a really
bright screen, remember that?

Well, that photo got me thinking.

Let me know your thoughts and who I should turn to if I need a new
backlight.