Re: [NTLK] "Knowledge-Navigator" STOLE MY PICTURE! What should I do?

From: Tim (eft37_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 14:53:50 PST

>Hello All,
>After looking on eBay this seller "knowledgenavigator"
>TOOK MY PICTURE, that I spend hours making...

Well, the store I work at was selling some music DVDs, the main buyer was eBaying them off for huge profit, so my boss said, "I want in". So I used her tracklist in the auction I started, but she got it pulled from eBay under some copyright thing, so you should be able to do that using this link:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/vero-image-text-theft.html

Hit the "report" button there and take care of business!

-Tim