Re: [NTLK] Newtontalk / e-mail annoyances

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 11:06:27 PST

This one might be referring to me, the emails i sent to you keep coming
back to me. Can't figure out why maybe your isp thinks only junk comes
from Tin.it

Thanks for sending the programs Matt haven't had time to play with them
yet but noticed electrohelp is one of them and have used that
frequently since i discovered it.

Richard

On 10 Nov 2004, at 7:52 PM, MKow1234_at_aol.com wrote:

> 3. People who don't return e-mail communication responses within a
> reasonable time period (i.e. They ask you for something, you respond
> courteously, and
> then they don't respond back).

Richard Clark
NPDS:http://mawgadogsnewt.homeip.net