Re: [NTLK] To ALL Newton Buyers FROM Macs R Us Computers, Inc.

From: Tom Stock (tstock_at_tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 18:02:38 PST

> Hello Again!
> It seems there WAS a BIG mistake on our Part...
> Anyone who has receive on of our Newtons and is NOT
> Happy, Please e-mail to let me know. Again, SORRY For
> ANY Problems this has caused you... The issue HAS
> been now fixed, and we will be editing eBay listings
> and out site...
>
> Thanks For Your Help Fixing this Matter!
> Mark Jozaitis

Finally, a high volume seller who actually cares about his reputation
and customers!? This is a good thing. Stay this way and you will sell a
ton of stuff to us. I know of at least a couple people here who were
considering buying some 2100s you have listed but are uncomfortable
after hearing of the recent shipping mixups. Perhaps you will change
their minds. Thanks for stepping in and attemping to make things right.

Tom