Re: [NTLK] To ALL Newton Buyers FROM Macs R Us Computers, Inc.

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 17:54:16 PST

Hello Bryce!

Well I have learned a lot about making the "Newton
People" happy, I think the words "like new" are over
rated for ANY Newton, so I think Good Condtion should
be better... I use one on a day-to-day basis and
enjoy using it, it was one of my "like new" MP 2100s
but they look like this
http://macsruscomputers.com/newtmp2100.JPG ... But
any way, I sit and go throgh every one... I have 18
Rejects that don't even get sold ever... As I said
before I put them in piles... But Shipping gave the
"poor or normal" ones out, as they did not see the box
I set for them... I always buy lots of Newtons and
eMates from schools, eBay, and many other places...
It seems we buy almost every Newton we can, the only
reason, we sell them is beacues I my-self (like you
guys) loved the Newton... And like I said, I unlike
other do care, and will help you just ASK, I found
that people use my eBay e-mail that does NOT WORK, so
do NOT use this one jozaitis.apple_at_verizon.net, use
sales_at_macsruscomputers.com.

Thanks All!
Mark Jozaitis