Re: [NTLK] Macsruscomputers again

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 15:24:37 PST

I see generic listing frequently, not that I am a big time buyer of
ebay but I do like to go 'window shopping'. Anyway, it's always best to
email and ask ANY questions before buying, then again, I just bought an
old ethernet NuBus card and did not enquire. So much for my advice.

Unfortunately, some people are just out to make a buck and could care
less about the consumer, and in this case, I would absolutely leave a
negative review. If you paid for a description of something and then
have difficulty matching the received item to the initial description,
then I would leave a negative review. It only makes sense to me.

Alex