Re: [NTLK] Names and Affiliates

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 00:46:24 PDT

>I am starting to enter my address book into Names - and then entered a
>company for my work. In company I saw Affiliate - is this to link a name to
>a company. I added an affiliate in Company and it did not appear in Names.

'Xactly. Doesn't create a linked affiliated entry, just lists the names of
people associated with that company in the same card. Same with the
affiliates of persons -- that's for listing SOs, kids, pets, boats ;=} ,
etc., so you have a chance to remember this socially valuable data before
an appointment.

DJV.