[NTLK] screenshots wanted

From: Edmund Blackadder (edmund_at_helmug.gr)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 12:25:18 PDT

Hello list,

I was assigned to write a 3 page article for Newton on the forthcoming
issue of a Greek Mac magazine.

I even made the editor to buy a newt for himself!!

The article will be more of a review of how Newt is coping with today;s
standards than a "memories" piece.

Thing is that i lack some hardware and software to compliment my text.

I would like to ask for:

1)sceenshots of the newton having a wifi and a bluetoorh card.
Something like a sceenshot og the prefernces, when selecting the wifi
card.

2)screenshot from mac , showing the newton on the bluetooth software
of OS X.

If you can help me that would be great.

Please send me picts at
edmund at helmug.gr

Any photo published will have its source reckoned so u can send me ur
name also!

If you like i could also send u a pdf file of the published article but
it would be in Greek!

Thanks!

Kostas