Re: [NTLK] eMate #1 from Rochester Computer

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 07:13:16 PDT

Victor Rehorst wrote:
Thu, 27 May 2004 09:26:18 -0400
>It looks like there was one removed, on the underside below the address
>label.

That's a bit different than mine (two w/label) my labels were above the
Address Label on the battery cover. It was a rectangular white label with
dimensions around 3/4" x 1" HxW Labeled 'BOCES'

I was wondering if the memory upgrades were removed before Erik got them. I
know that these are from a school system and when they dispose of things
people do pick thru them.....

My eMate I received w/o the memory also had no label. Just curious.
Thank for your input Victor! :)

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from
MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx