[NTLK] eMate #1 from Rochester Computer

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 12:35:15 PDT

Against all odds, my first eMate from Rochester Computer Recycling arrived
this afternoon.

It's in very good condition. Screen looks pretty darn perfect, some dirt
marks but no scratches. Came with an eMate stylus and still in classroom
mode. I didn't see any interesting software on bootup so I brainwiped it.

It doesn't have a memory upgrade. I guess I'll be getting an EM300 once
they're available again.

The battery seems to hold a charge, that's a good thing. I'm happy. Well,
until I get home, when I'll have to give this one to my fiance and wait for
the other one...

Of course I'll be doing hinge-conditioning too. That will be something fun to
do tonight...