Re: [NTLK] Stuffit and pkgs

From: Dan Fackler (eulenspgl_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 15:10:16 PDT

<<I know i saw a FAQ/Read Me out there somewhere that described how to use
Stuffit to get the pkg out of the .sit.hqx file so you can load the package
from a windows machine.

Can some one tell me how or point me to a FAQ - thanks much
Laurie>>

Go to <www.stuffit.com/win/expander/index.html>(free!--12MB-- and you don't
need to fill out the information fields!) and download StuffIt Expander for
Windows. Then you should be able to drag and drop the .hqx file onto the
StuffIt expander shortcut or right-click the file icon to expand the file.