Re: [NTLK] recent emate ?cut display cable?

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 14:48:46 PDT

The display ribbon is probably damaged but it is also possible that
connection between the digitizer and the display circuit board is
loose. There are a few folks on the list that have repaired the
display ribbon. You could wait for PCBmans ribbon replacement which
will hopefully be less expensive.
A brainwipe will remove all info including password protection.

Woody