Re: [NTLK] UNNA Ideas

From: Laurie Kern (ljkern_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 13:48:39 PDT

Victor,
I am one of those 1.x newbies. And yes I am having a hard time tracking down
software for my MP100. I figured that once I got some, I would try to add
descriptions as to what works on a MP100 or not. I have been to the AMUG
site and they have a 1.x direcotry but no descriptions so if you are looking
for a "Description Editor" - I would like to raise my hand and volunteer.
Just let me know what I have to do.

Laurie