Re: [NTLK] HELP!DUST!

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 12:40:57 PDT

> Help me list!!!
>
> AS i cleaned my perfect oh so perfect screen of my MP2000....i noticed
> a very nasty grain of DUST UNDER MY SCREEN!

   Probably under the glass but above the LCD if I remember how the MP2K
screen goes together. Ack. To get the the screen, you have to
disassemble basically the entire machine - back cover, battery tray,
motherboard, plastic MB housing), and then take apart the screen
assembly itself to get between the glass/touchscreen and the LCD) Not
to hard, but a bit nerve-racking if you've never done it before
(especially those damn cover clips!)

Jim Witte
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us
Indiana University CS