Re: [NTLK] Status of the Newton FAQ [Was: Newbie]

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 14:44:24 PDT

I think the Wiki presents the lowest maintenance and therefore most likely
to be sustainable solution to the need
Cheers

Tony Kan
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

What are people's thought on the prospect of integrating the knowledge
built up in the FAQ into the Wiki? I love the fact that the Wiki is a
living, multi-author document. Something that the FAQ has tried to do in
the past, but that I think it has grown past.

Let's discussion the pros and cons of this while I try to figure out how
to pinch out an update...

g.

[snip]