[NTLK] Still looking for mail app reviews/comparisons (was Re: [NTLK] [Q] "Do ze email!" - but it don't.)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 06:37:40 PDT

>>Q: Where can I find a solid comparison of Newton mail programmes (speed,
>>features, comfortable + nuisance-free use)?
>
>Other than the archive... ;-)
>try www.emailman.com .

This page http://www.emailman.com/newton/index.html doesn't do a lot for me
-- sorry, Woo! Basically,
"<http://www.netstrat.com/html/software_download.html>EnRoute i-net and
plugins, by NetStrategy. It handles quoted printable. - I recommend
<http://eudora.qualcomm.com/eudoralight/>Eudora Light, by Qualcomm -
<http://www.enfour.com/us/gofetch/index.html>GoFetch Mail, by Enfour -
<http://www.lunatech.com/products/lunasuite/>LunaSuite Pro by LunaTech
Research - <http://www.simple.dial.pipex.com/>SimpleMail by Simon Bell. It
handles quoted printable." is all there is by way of review.

The archive is hell to search: How to separate reviews and good summaries
from plain help desk calls?

Surely there must be other mail-pages that have some
comparisons/reviews/whatevers on Newton mail apps, but where are they?

DJV.