Re: [NTLK] Nitro an T39m connects to the Internet

From: noiseiskinky (grliot_at_tiscalinet.it)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 14:32:04 PDT

> Which service provider are you using for GPRS?

Hi Marty

I send email regularly with GPRS (now I'm doing the same:) with my
powerbook and my cellphone linked via bluetooth
I'm in italy and I use Wind
my APN is internet.wind

settings on Newton are the same as on my Mac

observing eudora dialog when I try to send an email everthing seems to
go well
in order eudora found smtp server , send recipients addresses and then
the message (the document icon became progressively black indicating
this process)
at the end something happen in communication because eudora show an
error, it seems unable to end correctly end the connection, or smtp
server respond something wrong, anyway at this point connection drop
with an error...

giovanni