[NTLK] New Newbie

From: Rowan Pope (xv5080_at_ihug.com.au)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 03:50:56 PDT

I've been on the list for about a month or so, and have already found it
very helpfull. Saw the newton years ago and have a bit of a habbit of
collecting things. As my Sony Ericson P800 was being repaired i picked up
an MP110 at a garage sale. Then i bought an eMate on eBay... then another
for my girlfriend. Have lubricated the hinge and put a washer in to fix
the screen issue before it happens, plus rebuilt 2300mah batteries for the
both of them. Great machines. I'm really a keyboard person... but i
wouldn't mind an MP2100 but i won't unless i find one cheapish.

If anyone in australia needs battery work done and doesn't want to do it
themselves... sing out.

:)

Rowan

PS everyone who sees the eMate wants one, so i'll be getting them and
redoing the batteries etc and on selling by the looks of things. :)