Re: [NTLK] Syncing Info from MP100 to MP2000

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 00:16:34 PDT

I had problems "beaming" contacts from my 120 v2.0 to my 2100, it would send
one name and then crash. After recovering from the crash the name made it,
but this process resulted in the same crash every time. I haven't tried
beaming since Eckhart's OBEX updates though...

regards,

Paul Curtis
Software Configuration Management Professional
SEI CMM, CMMI, ISO-900n, PMP
Merant's Professional & Dimensions, MSVSS
(503) 704-2314 Cell
(503) 430-8888 Home Office