[NTLK] Syncing Info from MP100 to MP2000

From: Chuck England III (cengland10_at_cox.net)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 17:07:13 PDT

I have had my OMP, that was upgraded to an MP100, since the Newton came out,
 Now that I have my MP2000, I'd like to sync the info from the MP100 to my
 MP2000.

I have a B/W PowerMac G3, which I long ago removed all of the Classic OS
 stuff from and only have Mac OS 10.3.x running, so it has to be a solution
 that will work for OS X, if it requires a computer. Or I suppose I could
 put the Amax IV Emulator board back in the Amiga and run the Newton
 connection software from it, but that would take a while to set back up.

Ideally I'd like to Sync them through the IR ports, but I seem to remember
that the IR protocols changed from a Protocol used by Sharp in the OMP and
 MP100 to the IrDa protocol in the MP2000. Is there a package out there
 that lets the MP2000 speak to an MP100?.

Any one have any ideas? Surely this has been solved somewhere in the
 past when people were upgrading from older Newton hardware to newer.

Thanks

Chuck England