[NTLK] 3.3v Cards - 2100 okay?

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 15:51:31 PDT

My sister offered me her old D-Link DWL-650 card for my Vaio, which
I've already got a WiFi card for. However, the name rang a bell, so I
checked the list for WLAN. It's struckout, as having worked, but not
recommended because it is a 3.3V card.

Now, AFAIK, the 2000/2100 support 3.3V, so will I be safe with this
card in the 2100? What about the eMate, which seems to be a funny
hybrid of things? Obviously it's not going to be a good idea in my
OMP...

I'm itching to get at least one of my Newts onto the network :)

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)