Re: [NTLK] AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software

From: J.S.Dennison (jdennison_at_fidesnet.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 12:42:52 PDT

but the idea is, that most people that roam about with pictures of
naked ladies on their newts, don't just have them there for the purpose
of having it there. Usually, you have an intent or preference for it
being there... perhaps for fantasy... it piques your interest, and what
interest would that be?
There's a reason guys like pics of naked gals, and its not just because
it's aesthetically pleasing....
am I wrong?
JSD <><
<>< Think Metanoia ><>