Re: [NTLK] Adult Newton Software

From: questions (questions_at_macrenewal.org)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 12:25:30 PDT

Yes, there are women on this list. Yes, we care if we are objectified. But,
when we protest, we are called "bit*hy", "over sensitive", "dyke" or other
words used to control our behavior. Anyone who objectifies
men/women/children (take your pick) is a bonehead in my opinion. Seems like
the male voices I hear on this list are more socially developed than Mr.
"adult Newt site".
A Newt used for objectification of half the human race? Blasphemy, I'd say.

Back on topic, after things calm down, I will be posting a bunch o' 2100s
and peripherals for sale.
lorraine